If there is any other type of meat that can stand with chicken, it is pork. You love pork. We love pork. Everybody loves pork. And many love to cook something out of pork. But we have a recipe for everyone. It is called Pork Tenderloin. This succulent recipe is a mouth-watering fun ride with condiments that complement it almost perfectly. Believe us, your taste buds would be enthralled. We are going to roast it to perfection to make it even more pleasing. Also, not to forget, this recipe is loaded with nutrients because of pork. So without exalting it anymore, let us continue with the recipe.
The time required and other details:
Pork Tenderloin falls into the category of easy recipes and would not keep you much engaged. You would move eloquently from ingredients to platter in a total time of about 35 minutes. Preparation would keep you busy for just about 5 minutes while the cooking time is nothing more than a mediocre 30 minutes. Spending the aforementioned time, you would come up with a platter big enough to serve 4.
The required ingredients:
This easy recipe has a little bunch of requirements before making it to the platter. We will elaborate that bunch of items as under. Make sure you have these things with you:
- A teaspoon of garlic, minced
- A tablespoon of olive oil, preferably extra virgin
- One and quarter pounds of pork tenderloin
- Some salt
- A teaspoon of thyme, dried
- A teaspoon of coriander, ground
- A teaspoon of cumin, ground
- A teaspoon of oregano, dried
- A teaspoon of garlic powder
When these items are ready on your kitchen shelf, you may proceed further with the process of cooking.
The procedure of cooking:
As mentioned earlier too, this recipe is easy to make. However, you are advised to ensure that you stick to the steps enlisted below so that you approach perfection:
- Fire up your oven and allow it to reach 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grab a bowl and bring together salt, thyme, coriander, cumin, oregano and garlic powder. Mix them well. This will serve as your seasoning when properly rendered into a mixture.
- Use this seasoning to rub your pork tenderloins properly with your dry hands. Go about pressing gently and rubbing the mixture all over the pork so as to season it properly.
- Grab a skillet and pour olive oil into it. Place it on a medium-high flame.
- Gradually add your minced garlic. Sauté and stir frequently for about a minute.
- Place your seasoned tenderloin in this pan. Give about ten minutes cooking each side while turning over at regular intervals. Ensure proper cooking on all sides.
- After ten minutes, transfer the pork to roasting pan. Allow it to bake for about 20 minutes.
- Your Pork Tenderloin is now ready to serve.
Hence, you are done with your Pork Tenderloin without much effort. Bring the recipe to practice, what are you waiting for? Go for it!